lunes, 27 de enero de 2014

Lesson 4

You can't give what you don't have


My mother used to tell me a story: "When I first got into a plain, and I saw the safety video, it got me thinking. The part when it says that adults should put their masks on before helping children or desabled people. See it's because you cant save anyone if you are dead."

That little bit of wisdom was something I could never grasp at first, but as the years went by I understood what it really means and that is what I have decided to share with you, the Lesson #4.

Ancient Rome had this saying: "Nemo dat quod non habet"

Just as you cant give money to charity if you are broke, you can't be loved if you don't love, as it not
only applies to the physical plain, but also to the emotional, instinctive, and spiritual ones.
You cant make anyone happy unless you are happy yourself.
You cant teach what you don't know.
You cant provide clarity to the minds of others if your mind is troubled , and so on.

Photo of Buenos Aires at twilight.

Learn that to get back, you have to give, and to give you have to have. So focus on makeing yourself a better version of you, just as much, or even more than on learning the tecniques to pick up women.


This lesson is linked with lesson 6, the law of emotional transference. Expect that one sooner, as i have decided to post two posts per week now, one on tusdays and one on saturdays I hope you like this, and it helps you on your journey.

Peace
Jason

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario